Ferrari Consulting Group is a boutique psychology practice offering a dedicated psycholegal assessment and report service to clients in relation to criminal and civil matters. We have established strong partnerships with law firms across Victoria and Queensland to conduct comprehensive psychological reports for assistance in various stages of the judicial process including bail applications, plea mitigation, sentencing and appeals for offenders, custody and family matters and in Victims of Crime cases to support victims.
WHAT WE DO
WHAT WE DO
- Forensic assessments and reports for criminal charges (including personal and commercial drug charges, DUIs, firearms, violent and sexual offences, domestic and family violence, dishonesty and fraud).
- Forensic assessments and reports for civil matters such as family law (child custody disputes and parenting capacity), immigration, institutional abuse and personal injury claims.
- Specific risk assessments for violence, sex offences, stalking and recidivism.
- Specific knowledge in adult ADHD assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Private-funded, Legal Aid, Victims of Crime assessments and reports as well as other third-party funded assessments (WorkCover/TAC).
- Appearances in court as an expert witness to provide evidence in complex cases.
- Consultancy and provision of workshops/training to legal professionals and other mental health professionals.
- Supervision and/or collaborative practice with other treating mental health professionals on forensic matters.